(West Palm Beach, August 25, 2022)
The Law Firm of Shalloway & Shalloway is pleased to announce its new free virtual elder care law seminars for September of 2022.
The seminars are designed to help people plan their estates and fund care for their elder loved ones. They include topics such as qualifying for medicaid the difference between medicare and medicaid, and long-term care insurance.
The Official Dates
The seminars will take place on
- Tuesday, September 6th
(2pm – 4pm)
- Wednesday, September 7th
(10am – 12pm)
- Thursday, September 8th
(2pm – 4pm)
Topics for the seminar include:
- Plan how to protect your assets for Medicaid at home and nursing home coverage.
- Avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- Guard your family from impoverishment by planning for long-term care pre crisis and at crisis.
- Take steps to have your assets protected & managed as you wish, during sickness or dementia.
- Avoid losing your life savings on long-term care by taking steps to qualify for Medicaid.
- Age in place at home with help or (find) a nursing home of your choice, by learning little known financial options.
- Think Ahead, it’s never too early!
How to Register
Registration is limited so interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible Registration is made via telephone by calling 561-686-6200 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or by visiting the official Shalloway West Palm Beach Elder Care Law Seminars page.
We are thrilled to announce our new free virtual seminar dates for information on medicaid and eldercare law:
Tuesday, September 6th – 2pm -4pm
Wednesday, September 7th – 10am -12pm
Thursday, September 8th – 2pm- 4pm
to book. pic.twitter.com/c4gCF1Pb6O
— Mark Shalloway (@shalloway) August 25, 2022
About Shalloway & Shalloway
Shalloway & Shalloway are among the most prestigious elder care law and estate planning law firms in the United States. Founder Mark Shalloway is a leader in the legal community as a provider of free seminars and lectures to the general public, to seniors and to veterans. He has lectured at army and marine bases, retirement homes and various locations in the South Florida community.
For more information visit the official website at shalloway.com or call the number above.