The Law Firm of Shalloway & Shalloway is pleased to announce its new free virtual elder care law seminars for October of 2022.
The seminars are designed to help people plan their estates and fund care for their elder loved ones. They include topics such as qualifying for medicaid the difference between medicare and medicaid, and long-term care insurance.
The Official Dates
The seminars will take place on
- Tuesday, October 11th – 2pm -4pm
Wednesday, October 12th – 10am -12pm
Thursday, October 13th – 2pm- 4pm
Topics for the seminar include:
- Plan how to protect your assets for Medicaid at home and nursing home coverage.
- Avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- Guard your family from impoverishment by planning for long-term care pre crisis and at crisis.
- Take steps to have your assets protected & managed as you wish, during sickness or dementia.
- Avoid losing your life savings on long-term care by taking steps to qualify for Medicaid.
- Age in place at home with help or (find) a nursing home of your choice, by learning little known financial options.
- Think Ahead, it’s never too early!
How to Register
Registration is limited so interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible Registration is made via telephone by calling 561-686-6200 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or by visiting the official Shalloway West Palm Beach Elder Care Law Seminars page.