Credit: UX Collective
(West Palm Beach, Florida) June 23, 2021
West Palm Beach elder law firm, Shalloway & Shalloway, is pleased to announce their FAQ page. The page is designed to answer some of the top questions people have when it comes to elder law so that clients can garner a better understand of the field. These questions include:
- If I qualify for Medicaid, I heard that Medicaid places a lien on my house for the money they paid for my care. Does this mean that Medicaid will take my house after I die?
- I already have a living trust; why do I need a new trust to protect my assets?
- Is it true that Medicaid has a five year look back period, and you can’t make transfers during that period?
- My mom is already in a nursing home; is it too late to get help?
- If my parent receives Medicaid in a nursing home, will she receive different care from other residents who do not receive Medicaid?
The staff at Shalloway & Shalloway want their clients to be as educated as possible when it comes to making decisions for their elderly loved one. As a result, the firm has developed a number of educational resources for their clients. On top of the FAQ, clients can peruse the blog and newsletter for in-depth information on the world of elder law. For even more information, clients can join the firm’s monthly free seminars via Zoom. With Shalloway & Shalloway, clients can empower themselves and be confident the decision they make is the best one.
To learn more about the firm and its services, call 561-686-6200, or fill out this contact form.