The Law Firm of Shalloway & Shalloway is pleased to announce its new free virtual elder care law seminars for the month of January 2023.
The free informational sessions help families understand the possible benefits for long-term elder and special needs care. The seminars are designed to help people plan their estates and fund care for their elder loved ones. They include topics such as qualifying for medicaid the difference between medicare and medicaid, and long-term care insurance, how to choose the right healthcare option, and establishing an estate.
The Official Dates
The seminars will take place on
- Tuesday, January 10th – 2pm -4pm
Wednesday, January 11th – 10am -12pm
Thursday, January 12th – 2pm- 4pm
Topics for the seminar include:
- Plan how to protect your assets for Medicaid at home and nursing home coverage.
- Avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- Guard your family from impoverishment by planning for long-term care pre crisis and at crisis.
- Take steps to have your assets protected & managed as you wish, during sickness or dementia.
- Avoid losing your life savings on long-term care by taking steps to qualify for Medicaid.
- Age in place at home with help or (find) a nursing home of your choice, by learning little known financial options.
- Think Ahead, it’s never too early!
G. Mark Shalloway is a pre-eminent elder and special needs care attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida. He is among the 135 certified Elder Law Attorneys in the USA to be certified by the National Elder Law Foundation. Mr. Shalloway is also a member of the charter class of attorneys Board Certified in Elder Law by the Florida Bar. In addition, he holds an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell, and is an accredited Veteran’s Administration Attorney.
Nationally, Mr. Shalloway has served as President and is a Fellow of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). He has served as chair of the NAELA Advanced Educational Institute in Colorado and proud to have received the Outstanding Achievement Award from NAELA for his work with the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys.
How to Register
Registration is limited so interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible Registration is made via telephone by calling 561-686-6200 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or by visiting the official Shalloway West Palm Beach Elder Care Law Seminars page.